Wednesday 23 May 2018

Gone and done it again....




I've done it.  Signed up as a virtual team captain for the Ride to Conquer Cancer.

In 2015 I did the ride.  We were lucky enough to have CTV do a special on team Strong Spirit.  Check out our video here!

In 2017 I signed up but in May they found the cancer had grown back leaving me unable to ride last summer but I cheered like crazy from the sidelines!

I'm excited to participate as the virtual team Captain this year. We have two other team members as of now. My goal is to get as many riders involved and donors as possible!  This is something I can do from my lawn chair!

Anyone interested in riding can sign up here.  Or please consider donating to team Strong Spirit here. Consider donating to other team members as they require the funds to actually ride.

Thank you for supporting team Strong Spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment