Sunday 13 May 2018

Mother's day

It was a special blessed Mother's day.
I was treated to an amazing kiddo making me breakfast to taste (not really eat because I chew and use what we call my spitoon) of a hashbrown and watermelon outside in the garden,  followed by getting out to church then a adventure to some trails in the delicious smelling cedar trees woods.   My amazing hubby showed his love by pushing a regular wheelchair on very rugged terrain up and down hill.   He sure had his workout today!  Spent time with my mom on that walk too.
I also got to call my beautiful mother-in-law and had a nice visit with her over Skype.  
Not to forget to mention the special Mother's Day greetings I recieved from so many special thoughtful people in my life.
I thank God for such a beautiful day of feeling fairly normal.  
Lots of love to you momma's  and female role models out there.  Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment