Friday 18 May 2018

Slow your life down

What do you do when you can't sleep at 6 am and the whole house is sleeping?!   You blog.

It's amazing when you become "stuck" close to home.   You find things to do.   My garden has never been healthier,  daily trending & watering,  a new found obsession which beautifies and brings  joy to my life in a whole different way.

I've had amazing people come to me for visits while I lounge in the sunshine.   Friends for stop in's,  playdates, chair yoga with older neighbor (good for both of us) and just getting to know neighbors that unfortunately in the past I have not slowed down enough to get to know.  There is an amazing gift in strengthening a local bond that wasn't there before.   Favours offered and recieved as well as amazing things you learn and are inspired by that are right under your nose!

People are amazing.  Slow your life down and get to know those around you,  it's pretty eye opening and amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment