Tuesday 12 June 2018

Big decisions

I've made the decision to medically remove my bionic women artificial care of TPN.
It's been a hard decision but eveyone has told me I would know when it's time and it's time.  
I will get weaker and will die over who knows how much time.  Terrifying,  exciting,  calm,  confusing, and everywhere inbetween.
Lots of love out to you now.   Know my family need time and space right now.   We appreciate you thoughts and prayers!
Love,  love love love,  all we need is 💞

9 comments:

  1. Our love and prayers are with you. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers and love to you sister❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so strong and courageous. You and your family will always have our love and prayers. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a difficult decision. My thoughts are with you and your family. Much love! Les

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peace and Love to you and your family. Prayers of strength and hugs of contentment from Anne Marie Ray �� (I am sorry and confused why my sign in name is showing Pete Clownski? I am not Google account smart)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We continue to hold you in prayer and send you our love. Jim and Gwen Sitler.

    ReplyDelete
  8. May you be wrapped in love, comfort and peace during this final brave act. Oh Naarah, rest now, your life will carry on in so many memories without your pain and suffering. Sending you and your family a virtual hug of support and love- Adrienne and Christian Ayotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. 💕 You truly are an inspiration Naarah. Staying so strong and positive through this. I wish you peace and comfort during this time. Sending love to you and your family. 💕

    ReplyDelete